Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Dolls you wish AG would make

  1. #1
    Inactive Member elizabeth_1325's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish American Girl would make 18" tall versions of Samanatha's Nutcracker doll, Lydia, and the Mohair Teddy Bear. Agnes and Agatha.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like AG to make their AGTs more like how My Twinn does, you can pick it all out. Hair color (and bangs or no), eye color, skin tone, freckles or no. How fun would that be? And they'd have to have all the options that any real little girl would have.

    I'd reallllly like to see a doll with carrot-red hair, dark green eyes, and loads of freckles. Not just the little sprinkling across her nose how AG dolls with freckles are now, but more realistic ones.

    And I'd like to see a doll with a slightly darker, more olivey complexion, but still a "white" doll. Sort of the stereotypical Italian look, slightly darker skin, and I'd like to see long, dark brown hair and green eyes on her.

    I'd also like to see them start using different hair lengths. All dolls with the "long" hair seem to have the same length of hair. I'd like to see some dolls come out with reallllly long hair, inbetween their hips and their knees. I have seen many little girls with hair this long, I had hair about this long until I started cutting it (shame on me) at about 8. I'm growing it out again, and it's to my elbows, but I would love to see some dolls with a longer hair length.

    And a shorter length that's inbetween the long waist length and the shorter than sholder length of Kit, Nellie, and Lindsey.

    Edit: Oh, of course Daniella, thank you for reminding me!!! That's what I'd realllly love to see, or even an Asian LE would be good enough for right now. I'm pretty sure one of the two will be coming out in the next few years.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 06:26 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish that they would make another red-headed doll without bangs, and another doll with highlights. They have so very few red-headed dolls, and the only AG doll ever made with highlights was Kailey, and she's no longer available. I think that a doll with light brown hair and honey blonde highlights would be very pretty.

  4. #4
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    I'd love to see an AA Bitty Twins set, AA Babysitter Baby, Asian Historical Doll, another or two AA Historical dolls that are from other periods besides slavery, I also like the idea of more shorter hair dolls too...that enough???? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member zap_sea's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to see an Asian historical doll, an African American doll from the sixties (desegregation and such), and a historical Jewish doll from eastern Europe. They also need a doll that lives in New England and an early, early american doll, I'm talking pre-Kaya. More curly haired historical dolls would really crease my trousers, too.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 25, 2005 10:31 PM: Message edited by: zap_sea ]</font>

  6. #6
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    I'd love to see an AA Bitty Twins set, AA Babysitter Baby, Asian Historical Doll, another or two AA Historical dolls that are from other periods besides slavery, I also like the idea of more shorter hair dolls too...that enough???? [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">me too! I love the AA dolls. There are SO many white dolls on the market and they have never appealed to me much. I bought the AA Tollytots doll because I loved her hair. I'd like to see AG do that, an AA/mixed doll with very very curly highlighted hair.

    like this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Tolly-Doll-Sunny...QQcmdZViewItem

    It's sort of hard to manage (not unlike real AA hair) but it's so cute!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like the Historical Asian doll as well.

    I really like the idea of getting to mix and match features for teh AGOT dolls.

    I'd also like to see an AGOT doll with strawberry blonde hair the shade of nellie's without bangs and grey eyes.

    A few more curly haired dolls. And I can't wait to see the multiracial AGOT due out in September.

    I'd also like to see a LE Asian or AA doll.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see an Asian Historical doll, AA Bitty twins and Asian Bitty twins.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also like the ideas of an Asian historical doll, more African American dolls, and historical dolls from later time periods (1960s, 1970s, 1980s). I absolutely love the idea that AG*Gymnast came up with about the AG fan Limited Edition doll. All those accessories would be so cute, and I have a feeling that she would be very popular! The girls buying AG products could relate even more to her, because she likes American Girl just like them! Maybe AG could come up with their own line of American Girl Fan Dolls. Each doll could have their own personality (not unlike the historical dolls), their own clothes, and their own accessories, and each doll would look unique. That would be so much fun!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think an AG Fan LE would be cute. She could come wearing a t-shirt with all the historicals pictured on the front and American Girl printed on it. She could have a mini AGT that had a few outfits, and of course she'd have a matching outfit to one of them. And she could have a stack of mini AG catalogs, with various items marked as things she wants. Maybe minis of the realbeauty products (like mini lip gloss or something). A charm bracelet with a charm of each historical on it... Mini AG Club kit... a computer that displayed the main page of the AG site, the Club, and had a few AG related games that you could really play... Mini Story Collection books of each historical character...

    I'd also like an LE that did gymnastics. I actually have several dolls I'd love to see, I can't name them all here. lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •